ExtruAfricaTM is an International training and conference initiative of the NWU, to provide a platform for industry, entrepreneurs, researchers, academics, government, investors and funders to learn and share knowledge about extrusion technology, its applications and opportunities.
The topics of the conference include the following:
· Financial & Technical feasibility of an extrusion businesses
· Beneficiation of local products
· Extrusion products (Foods, feeds, snacks, aqua feeds.)
· Waste and by-product processing
· Maintenance and operation of extrusion plants & Plant automation
· Product development
· Safety and product quality
· Cost effectiveness of extrusion
· Opportunities for Africa
· Worldwide trends in extrusion technology
Please have a look at the attached programs.
To register, or for more information, visit the ExtruAfrica website; www.extruafrica.org.za
The registration form, training and conference programs are attached to this e-mail.
Please contact me if I can assist in any way.
018 285 2529
Read more on http://www.extruafrica.org.za/about-extruafrica.html