TOHFAN DISBURSES TRACTORS TO FARMERS IN ZARIA

Posted by Adaora Anozie

On June 8, 2016

Towards improving the agricultural sector by enhancing farmers’ productivity, Tractor Owners and Hiring Facilities Association of Nigeria (TOHFAN) has distributed tractors to farmers in Zaria, Kaduna State.

The tractors were made available to the beneficiaries after they have contributed 20% of the amount required while the bank provides the remaining 80%, which they will refund later.

Chairman of TOHFAN ,Alhaji Danladi Garba, said the association is non-governmental and driven from the passion to improve the state of agriculture and make it more convenient for farmers, added that the operation of TOFHAN is commercially based but made affordable for farmers.

Read More http://agronigeria.com.ng/tohfan-gives-tractors-farmers/