NIFOJ ATTAINS THIRD POSITION IN THE RATING OF NIGERIAN JOURNALS BY ELSEVIER PUBLISHERS.August 20, 2014
Researcher of the week: Professor Sanni Lateef OladimejiAugust 30, 2014
Please note that Abstracts are still being accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org up to 5th September, 2014.
Abstracts submitted after this date may not be processed to enable early collation for the printer.
Authors can speed up the review of their submitted extended abstracts by following the attached Abstracts guidelines.
- Extended Abstracts must appear in the order:
INTRODUCTION – MATERIALS and METHODS – RESULTS and DISCUSSION – REFERENCES
- Extended Abstracts should not exceed 3 pages
- Author’s affiliations must be clearly stated.
- A maximum of 5 references is permitted. References must be numbered consecutively as they appeared in text and in parenthesis.
- The use of either a table or a figure is permitted and not a combination of both
- Only one Table or figure must be used and must be referred to in the results/discussion section
- Repetition of table results or figure explanations in the discussion not accepted
- Extended Abstracts not accompanied by scanned tellers of payment will not be processed
Dr. J.O. Abu, FNIFST